Does the herb Ginkgo biloba actually improve memory and help treat senile dementia and Alzheimer's disease? Can it help with other conditions? And, if it can help, which ginkgo supplements are best? Pinoypharmacy.com answers these questions and more in this report.
In addition to reviewing clinical studies with ginkgo, Pinoypharmacy.com purchased and tested twelve ginkgo supplements, checking the quality of the ginkgo they contain, levels of lead contamination, the ability of tablets to properly break apart, and making sure they follow proper FDA labeling.
Pinoypharmacy.com also compared prices among products, finding that good quality ginkgo doesn't have to cost a lot. In fact, one product that was not approved in our review actually cost nearly twenty times as much as a product was approved.
In this comprehensive report about ginkgo biloba supplements, you'll get test results and quality ratings for 12 products (including eight that passed our Voluntary Certification Program) and information about 2 other products similar to those tested. You'll learn:
- Which ginkgo supplements passed or failed Pinoypharmacy.com's testing and review
- Quality ratings and comparisons of ginkgo products
- Who is most likely to benefit from a Ginkgo biloba supplement
- The dosage of ginkgo generally used in treating symptoms of Alzheimer's disease, vascular dementia, memory function in healthy individuals, intermittent claudication, Reynaud’s syndrome, tension glaucoma, and PMS
- Potential side-effects of ginkgo, as well as warnings and drug interactions
- And more!