Glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM and Boswellia may help relieve pain of arthritis caused by worn cartilage in joints -- a condition known as osteoarthritis. How can you select the best joint health supplement? You need to take a dose that's been shown to work and use a product shown by independent tests to contain what it claims. While you're at it, save some money by comparing prices to get the best ingredients at the lowest cost. That's what Pinoypharmacy.com has done for you in this report.
Among the sixteen supplements Pinoypharmacy.com selected and tested, most contained what they claimed, as did sixteen additional products tested through CL's voluntary Quality Certification Program. However, one product was discovered to contain only half the expected amount of a key ingredient; another listed a dose far smaller than what has been shown to work, and two products hid the amounts of important ingredients by including them in a "proprietary blend." Among the products top-rated for quality, those sold at the best price were identified as "top picks."
In this comprehensive report about glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM and Boswellia supplements for arthritis and joint health, you'll get test results and quality ratings for 32 supplements and information about one product similar to another that passed testing. You'll learn:
- Which glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM and Boswellia supplements passed or failed Pinoypharmacy.com's testing and review
- What glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM and Boswellia are and what they can and cannot do for arthritis
- How various forms of these ingredients differ, such as the HCl and sulfate forms of glucosamine, and the 5-Loxin, AprèsFlex, and Aflapin forms of Boswellia extract
- Which CL Approved products are lowest in cost and the best value
- Which other ingredients in joint health formulas (such as turmeric, ginger, UC-II or manganese) may or may not be helpful
- What is the proper dose of glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM and Boswellia to treat osteoarthritis
- Potential side-effects of glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM and Boswellia
Also see our separate report
on these types of supplements for dogs, cats, and horses.