How do you choose the digestive enzyme supplement that is best for you? It's not easy -- they contain a variety of enzymes and the labels often don't tell how much enzyme activity you can expect.
To help you, Pinoypharmacy.com purchased, tested, reviewed, and compared digestive enzyme supplements. We found that some labels are inaccurate. We also found that many products contain what they claim, but some are better for digesting fats, others for proteins, and others for carbohydrates or other parts of your food.
You must be a member to get the full test results and quality ratings for digestive enzyme supplements and ConsumerLab's recommendations. In this comprehensive report, you'll discover:
- Which digestive enzyme supplements failed testing, which passed and, of these, which offered the best value
- What the different digestive enzymes do
- The amylase, lipase, and protease activity in each supplement and the other important enzymes they contain — like lactase, alpha-galactosidase, cellulase, and phytase
- Enzyme dosage for specific uses and the enzyme units you need to look for
- Potential side effects and drug interactions with digestive enzymes