Who needs to take a vitamin E supplement and what should you look for in a vitamin E supplement, cream or oil? Pinoypharmacy.com answers these questions and more in this report, in which you'll also get results of Pinoypharmacy.com's tests of popular vitamin E products.
There is a lot of confusion about vitamin E. Some studies indicate we need more, while others show that few people are deficient. You'll get a straight answer in this report.
Our tests found that not all vitamin E supplements are the same - with big differences in types and amounts of compounds they contain. Among "natural" vitamin E products, for example, Pinoypharmacy.com found that some provide the full spectrum of naturally occurring tocopherols and tocotrienols in the vitamin E family. These compounds may play important roles in the effectiveness and safety of vitamin E. Other "natural" products provide primarily alpha-tocopherol (the most active vitamin E compound), but little else.
Pinoypharmacy.com also shows you which products are best priced, so you can spend as little as possible and still get a high quality product.
In this comprehensive report about vitamin E supplements, creams, and oils, you'll get test results and quality ratings for 19 products, including 8 that passed our voluntary Quality Certification Program, information about 2 other products similar to those tested. You'll learn:
- Which vitamin E supplements, oils and creams passed or failed Pinoypharmacy.com's testing and review
- Quality ratings and comparisons of vitamin E products
- Who is most likely to need a vitamin E supplement
- Which foods are rich in vitamin E
- The causes and symptoms of vitamin E deficiency
- The dosage of vitamin E generally used in treating and preventing vitamin E deficiency and other conditions such as Alzheimer's disease
- Potential side-effects of vitamin E supplements, warnings, and drug interactions
- And more!